Tuesday 17 September 2013

- AT LAST -

A couple months back I got a free sample of the L'oreal EverRiche conditioner in my cosmo mag and I feel in love after using it. It made my hair super soft and airy . So I then went to boots the next day but it weren't on sale, after that I tried alot of shops and it weren't till now that I finally got my hands on it.  So I just got super duper excited and purchased a couple extra items from the range. 



EverSleek Shampoo - £5.99
EverSleek Conditoner - £5.99
EverRiche perfect elixir - £6.99
EverSleek Absolute smooth intense mask - £6.99 
(Its also 3 for 2 in boots so if you want to try them out nows the time !)

They had the whole collection for sale for all different types of hair , so I went for one most suited to my hair type which was the Eversleek for frizzy , overworked hair plus the EverRiche perfect elixir. Overall Im so excited about using them all but mostly the  EverRiche perfect elixir as its a spray that you put on after your shampoo and conditioner and wash out after (minimal effort - thats what I like ), Iv heard nothing but good things about this product so fingers crossed it does what it says on the bottle.

I will be posting a short review on these after using them for a couples weeks so do pop back. 

Any one else tried any products from this new range ?







No comments:

Post a Comment