Thursday 12 September 2013

haul

Poped into boots the other day and left with most of the newly realsed seventeen collection and a few lip products, the seventeen collection was made up of all face products, concelears were a main part of it.
I brought four concealers a primer and also a powder 
My first thought of them was the colour range was not amazing for each of the products there was only around three colours the items which I reach for the most are the phwoarr paint this concealer is made for under your eyes it actually looked amazing I used it to highlight and I loved it, the finish its left is what I want in my under eye concealer and also the miracle matte powder I am also loving as I do have oily skin I like to have a powder to take the oil away and this was lovely to touch up with took away all of the oil.

I also ended up purchasing these two lip products the Maybeline 24 colour products I have to say are one of my favourite products they do last a long long time and I always find myself picking up new colours every now and then, I also got one of the new Loreal lipsticks I got mine on the shade Julianne, I am loving the colour of this lipstick it is the perfect my lips but better and it also warms my skin up unlike other nudes which I own that wash me out, which this product defiantly does not do. I do wish that they would have a longer wearing formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment