Saturday 7 September 2013

Megan Elle and Nicole (beyond the lips)



Helllo all you amazing people

So I started this blog on my own as a result of me and my best friend starting separate blogs but we decided that it would be a lot more fun to go on this adventure together . Both loving the same things and with Nicoles shopping addiction and my photography skill I think we can give it a good go.

About us
Me and Nic have been friends since I started her Secondary School in the last couple years and we become very close in the past 6-7 years.  We also love shopping and the majority of the time we will go together and spend hours on end in boots.


Anyway we plan to post religiously every Monday , Wednesday (Meg) and Friday (Nic) but I'm sure ul see lots more pop up and even a challenge every month .

Hope your all having a fab weekend 




5 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your blog! Sounds like a good plan! :) Im new to the blogging world as well and have just recently hit 100 followers! Would love for you to take part in my giveaway!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u :) and will be sure to go out right now x

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to read more posts in the future! x

    www.ditssssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete