Friday 20 September 2013

My seasonal must haves



With autumn just around the corner I started to think about and research, my must haves for the upcoming months. From my research I have found out that deep earthy tones is what most of us will be wearing. This includes a whole range of colours starting from deep browns, copper, greens, cranberry and my personal favourite plum. Below I will show you the products which I shall get great use out of in the next couple of months.


Barry m-Grey
Essie- Raspberry
Essie- devils advocate
opi-Tease-y does it
opi- pepe's purple passion

Rimmel- summer fever
The Balm-swiss dot
Bellapierre-Desert rose
Elf- mellow mauve


Rimmel-heartbreaker
N07- Berry
Look beauty-Berry vamp
Rimmel-107
Mayebline- continous cranberry


Pixi- eye glow cube
sonia kashuk- eye on dazzling colour 03
too faced-Insurance policy collection

                                                   

1 comment: