Friday 18 October 2013

Long wearing!





With long days at work and university I like to wear makeup which is long wearing because I don't always have time to touch up my makeup, this has made me go on a mission to find long wearing makeup particularly lip products because this is what i touch up the most. By far the best products i have found are from the stay 24 maybeline line. I am aboustly loving these the ones that i have tried at a matte formula so they are drying so I do recommend to put a lip balm underneath them otherwise they will get to dry and go bumpy but if you do put a lip balm on and remove the excess balm that will not happen and they will glide on and last for hours. I think the longest time i have worn one of them without taking it off was around 8 hours and it still looked perfect at the end of the day. they are also so pigmented so a little goes a long way. I have noticed that they work like a stain if you put it on and then decide you do not want top wear that colour you will have a hard time to get the lipstick off because it does stain your lips at the first swipe. these are by far my favorite formula of lipstick i have ever come across and i have continued to repurchase them and i will do in the future as well.




4 comments:

  1. These sound great. Wow 8 hours to wear a lip stick is a long time. I usually have to touch up a lip stick after 1 hour.
    I think I will give these a try.

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you defo should, the bolder colours always last longer my favorite is infinitely fuchsia x

      Delete
  2. Great review, definitely my kind of product. Looking a little on the small side though
    xoxo

    Emily ⎜daisylocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thought that a first but when twisted all the way up there was a decent amount of product inside x

      Delete