Monday 14 October 2013

rimmel moisture renew



I was so excited  when i heard that rimmel were coming out with new colours from the moisture renew line. I was so excited because this particular line is responsible for my all time favorite lipstick shade ever which is oxford st fuchsia I am competently in love with that lipstick shade this is the main reason why I was so excited about new colours from this line. I have noticed that they have released the older colours in the new packaging aswell which I quite good because I do prefer this packaging much more I feel like it looks more sleek and sophisticated.

At the time that i took the photos I only owned three I am guilty of purchasing another one a couple of days later. Out of the four I currently own there is one which i really do not like because I find it has a very frosty finish which is called ringa ringa roses and is nowhere near as pigmented as the others. the three that I do like I am so in love with the colours, the formula and everything about them, they lasted around 4-5 hours on me but I do touch up my lipsticks every 2 hours so i keep a bold colour.
                                                   


Top to bottom: dark night watel-oops!, mayfair red lady, as you want victoria and ringa ringa roses




                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment